SKILLUS 18K Layers of Gold Jewelry is hand made, therefore, it has to be cared like real jewelry.SKILLUS recommends the following precautions to give each piece a longer life:
- Avoid using the jewelry when working on heavy-duty jobs like: electrical, mechanical, construction, etc.
- Avoid contact with chemical products like: mercury, liquid color, paint, iodine, sulphate, etc.
- Oil lotions and oily creams may also spoil the jewelry.
- Pieces with stones should not be washed with detergent, soap, or any other similar products this may cause the stone to be opaque.
- An 18K layers of gold jewelry should be cleaned only with water or neutral shampoo or with a special jewelry cleaner.
- In case of storage, avoid excessive exposure to bright light, and avoid keeping the product with different kind of merchandise.